The Music Development Datasets are focused on music creation, production of live and recorded performances and development needs. They help granting authorities, collective rights management organizations, music and record publishers as well as professional musicians.
Topics covered in Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia (fewer questions):
- carrer lengths (composer, recorded and live performances)
- typical budgets for live performances and recorded performances
- average event sizes, budgets in major cities, small cities, tour length
- revenues and costs by type, in amount.
- development needs assessment for granting (Hungary only, Slovakia planned)
- comparable with Measuring Music UK survey but more detailed.
Sample size: 1088 for Hungary, 702 in Slovakia and 515 in Croatia.
Planned countries in 2016: Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland.
Ask for detailed variable list. Main results are published in national music industry reports.